The iconic Arizona sandal morphs into a shearling-lined boot for cold weather comfort.
- Made in Portugal
- Suede – a soft and flexible leather with light surface nap
- Full side zip and adjustable calf strap for the perfect fit
- Removable contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and roomy toe box
- Lined with real shearling from sheep – not dyed or treated, origin Australia
- Rugged rubber sole for everyday traction and support
- To ensure longevity use the Birkenstock Shoe Care Kit
- Avoid extreme heat
Insole: Leather lining
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
Because of its high elasticity rubber is very well suited for outsoles. Thanks to this property it supports the natural rolling motion of the foot. Rubber is also very robust and has good cushioning.